During times of relentless worry, the stress hormone-producing adrenal glands end up working overtime, which can leave you feeling exhausted and easily overwhelmed. The good news: Enjoying a tasty hamburger can help! That’s because grass-fed beef (as well as free-range chicken and wild-caught fish) is rich in zinc and vitamin B-5, minerals that work synergistically to heal the adrenal glands and improve their resiliency so you can get back to feeling your best and quickly bounce back from stress in the future.
Support your adrenal glands with UNI KEY Health’s Adrenal Formula.
Signs of Adrenal Fatigue May Include:
- Feeling overwhelmed by stress
- Always tired, especially around 7am, 11am and 3pm
- Trouble sleeping through the night
- Constantly fighting belly fat
- Dark circles or bags under your eyes
- Cravings for salt, caffeine or sugar
- Suffering from “night owl” syndrome–getting a second wind late in the evening